Friday, November 16, 2007

Concerning Appearance

I really don't give my own personal appearance much thought. I make sure my hair isn't sticking up, but that's about it. I mean c'mon, I walk into a sushi bar wearing an old lady wig for Pete's proverbial sake. But seriously. I wear my clothes accordingly: Make sure it doesn't make me look like a moron. Check. Is it comfortable? Check. Ok, good to go.

That being said, I generally have no sense of fashion. I usually get my clothes at salvation army, or I get them for free through other means(gifts). *shrug* Now maybe with one of those makeover crews, and some nuclear physicists behind them supervising the project, then they might get somewhere with me. But I'm not holding my breath.

Ehh, this was just a random thought, I guess.

Here's a random quote for no reason:
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Wandering by lone sea breakers, and sitting by desolate streams; We are world losers and world forsakers. Yet we are the movers and shakers of the Worlds seams."

No comments: